Fishing in the Niagara Region (Fort Erie)

TC1OZ

Hello All!

As you can see this is my first post! I'm new to the fishing community. Just recently moved to Fort Erie within the last year or so....and I haven't really fished since I was much younger! I was on vacation in Parry Sound and started fishing again and now I really want to find some good spots closer to home! Anyone from the Niagara Region know of some good spots where I don't need a boat?

Thanks!

Edited by TC1OZ

I am aware of where fish live (also where you would catch a fish) but thanks for the tip! :asshat:

I'm looking for actual SPOTS...like I know a lot of people fish off the pier in Port Dalhousie, but I'm looking for other spots....hopefully in Fort Erie but really anywhere in the Niagara Region is a start!

well then try this, since im a ass apparently and your first post to this board is asking for ACTUAL spots, use your knowledge on where fish live to catch them. I actually was just comming back to say check your pms cause I wrote you out a good little snippet but im a :asshat: and deleted it. :oops:

Relax guys...geez! I also live in Fort Erie. The coal docks at the end of Jarvis street can produce bass. Also try throwing spinner baits at palmwood launch in crystal beach. I do most my fishing around here out of a kayak, so i don't fish the shorelines to much in the summer. Also the lower Niagara in the Glen area is good for bass also, fish with tube jigs.

Sorry lol...

I guess some people just don't have my sense of humor.

So I apologize if I offended you..you also have to see how I got offended...I ask for some fishing spots in the region and you reply with the 3 bodies of water that surround the region hahaha..

Anyways, thanks a lot Charlie D! I will be checking out all those spots before work this week sometime!

You're in a decent area, full of spots to fish. I don't know it very well personally so I can't offer any specific spots.. but I think if I was that close to the Niagara River I probably wouldn't fish too many other spots.