more bassin

BassAsin

so a day off work means a day on the water! put a casting deck in a buddies boat changed the ball on my truck my transmission filter and managed to hit the water by 4 with my friend adam. fishing was really really slow, it took us close to an hour to catch a bucket and another hour before we caught a second a few in following hours and the last two hours really picked up,

I also set a first time for myself my buddy adam and i thought we had a double header until we reeled up and realized we had the same bass on the line! a 2 pounder hangin on 2 lines and 2 lures in his yap!

the wind was swirling and a front was moving through, causing the fish to slow down and making boat and lure control a real pain in the :asshat: made the best of it and had a good day numbers were low but, here are some pics of the decent fish and our "double header" biggest one was just over 3 and a half.

day count 15 largies 1 smallie and 3 snots. the smallie came off shore after launching the boat

Matt!

baps.jpg

baps1.jpg

baps2.jpg

baps3.jpg

baps4.jpg

baps5.jpg

baps6.jpg

baps7.jpg

baps8.jpg

Edited by BassAsin

Nice job man, you sure know how to catch them!

Thanks for sharing,

MTBF

thanks mike i was starting to doubt myself the bite was slow and i started downsizing lures there was a bit of a coldfront that had moved through the day prior and it made the fishing tough. so slow and small and they started to hit.

Looks like a good time! Thanks for showing us.

it sure was a god time Roy. a bad day on the lake is better than a good day at the office.