Heading to Rondeau Bay middle of July, need responses

Guest mbmkenton

Guest mbmkenton

Was told there is good fishing at Rondeau Bay for bass and northerns. Can anyone give me some tips on the bay. I have seen some of the older articles on the web but wanted info from someone who actually fishes there regularly. I know you're out there, how bout giving me a hand... I've never been to Rondeau. Thanks

Edited by mbmkenton

You will most likely get better responses if you were to trade info instead of kind of wording your posts as a demand. You also will find that this is a busy weekend with bass opening and the Lak Air G2G going on. What I have found in the past is it takes time for someone to type out any response to a question so putting a little honey in their like "please" or who wants to join me for a fishin trip and I will buy the gas and the coffee or something along those lines. I have also found that trading information is a good way to get information like if their is a little lake in the area were you have had good luck and you clue them in on that water then they will be more inclined to clue you in on their water. The last thing is that you are just 4 posts into your life here at OFC and so far you have posted to ask for info and complain that you didnt get it.The other two I didn't look up. So go ahead and take a trip and use the camera and post a fishin report and then at the base ask for advise on the water and you will find people are more likely to share their hard won info on the body of water.

As far as info on the water I don't have any because I live in USA and have fished a limited amount of places in Canada but as your posts become more of a sharing nature I will be happy to speak up on the ones I do know.

This is not intended to be negative just a few tips that will make you hopefully a long time active member of this board.

Art