Muskies Canada Ottawa February Meeting Change

Weekend Angler

The Muskies Canada Ottawa Chapter meeting will be held on Tuesday February 13th instead of Wednesday February 14(Valentines Day) for obvious reasons. Our wives would kill us!! :blush:

Just wanted to give a heads up for the members and any one else wishing to attend the February meeting. The topic is fishing Barbless for Muskie.

The time and place is the same;

7:30pm Downstairs in the Bells Corners Legion on Richmond Road.

Hope to see you there.

Ken Taggart

No Balls how could ya change a meeting just to keep your wife happy :rolleyes: JK Ken

Well we thought the Belle River Chapter would just do one better and make ours on the 28th this way we are as far away as we can be from that date heck I dont know if I could go home after a meeting on the 14th and eat the big meal by my self the wife mae for me and had waiting on the table with no one around :P

Just another quick reminder.

There will also be a discussion about Release Tools and tactics.

Richard: Sorry you can't make it. It was either Tuesday 13th or it was going to be cancelled for the month.

It would have been a much smaller turnout on Wednesday anyway. Only the single guys... Wait a minute... isn't that all Muskie fisherman eventually... :dunno:

Crusty: The cost of a membership it is $50.00 for the year ending January 31st. Pro-rated for new members.

Later

Weekend Angler