Have Lunds extruded sport tracs...but narrow gunnels

irishfield

Well now you can... their latest offering. No need to drill holes in the gunnels.. or have a wide enough one for them!

t_bolt.jpg

http://www.pursuitsports.com/

I have no affiliation... just LOVE their products. A beauty system that keeps the boat neat and makes presentation change ups a snap.. well a screw and slide!

One thing that nobody can accuse me of Jose.. is being a Lund salesman. Just another hunk of aluminum that floats. The Pursuit system though... I should be a dealer. (I've probably bought enough to qualify! lol)

Looks like a minute or less. Just put the tee lock slider in the sport trac slot and tighten the bolt. On some boats can probably leave it all together and just slide it in the end of the track... or I'd be tempted to notch a couple spots out of the trac so it just popped in and then slide into position and tighten. Look like a good thing for guys with the narrow gunnel boats that have the sports trac. Allow them to run multi rod holders for planner mast and rigger mounts up out of the way.

Edited by irishfield

sweet when you have it all together take a few pictures so we all can see.

So hows the fishing coming along big daddy wayne?

Jose.. I don't need anymore tracks on my rig. Just posted it for the many that have the narrow gunnel boats here.

Fishing...what's that? Nothing but airplanes 12/14 hours a day right now.. but I'm making headway. Actually get to work on my own tomorrow!