Anyone from belleville area?

magicfingers

Looking for someone in the belleville area that would be willing to help me out or know someone who can.I meeting a guy from Ottawa in the belleville area to pick up his 225 etec off his boat.I need someone with a forklift or front end loader or chain fall to help pick the motor off and put in the back of my truck.I dont know anyone from the area and it would be a huge help. Willing to pay someone $100.00 to help me out for a half hour or so.Even if it is a tire shop or something like that. Any help would be great! thanks

magic

I think you could get a small tow-truck . Offer the guy some cash .THATs what I did one year cost me $50.00 bucks. Just need to find a tow-truck that has a small boom . They are not hard to find. AND a case of beer will help. 20 TO 30 MINUTES. GOOD LUCK.

The husband of one of my employees is a mechanic and has a portable cherry picker they use for removing engines that should do the job. However, he is closer to Kingston. But give him a call. Something might be arranged. Call Mike at 613-372-1493.

RoyL