trout season 2009

just recently started to fish the creeks for the first time in my life.was at the bomanville damn north of it friday 12 am and all day saturday.

seemed like quite alot of fun to watch so many people getting rainbows on.i landed 1 and lost a couple which was amazing.now the question i was

hoping to get some help with is i live in oshawa,now i have had a few guys tell me i should be fishing the oshawa creek rather than going to bowmanville.

id really love to stay in oshawa and fish locally but i only know of 2 places to fish in the oshawa creek,thomas street and down by the old marina.

if some 1 could share some good deep pools the trout are at id be greatly appreciative.i did hear taunton road right now is good but is it north of the bridge

or south of the bridge.i also heard durham college was good but then i was told last fall you cant fish there.anyways i look forward to some helpfull advice

so i can enjoy the trout this spring and the salmon in the fall and looking forward to making this a yearly thing.anyways thanks for reading and looking

forward to any advice/tips on making the oshawa creek a great place to fish.

you can go anywhere now. a few days ago you had to stay South of the rail way but now that the season is open you can go where you want to go. I say go for a walk and bring your gear. In another 30 min. I'll be heading out... :D

just got back from some private propery on Oshawa creek that I have access to and there weren't to many. The water is a little dirty but still fishable. I may head out again when the kids go to bed, we'll see...