Shimono Curado D Baitcating Reel

wpoplar

For all you Shimano Curado D baitcast reel lovers, I bought a brand new one today at Gander Mountain for $75.00 or 50% off!

I don't know if they have this deal in all their stores, but if you are looking for one it's worth a try. They are probably selling off their inventory since they introduced the Curado E. I can't imagine the E is that much better than the D.

The D's are clearing out in stores around here too. They were just over $100 cdn about a month ago, not far from the gander price you saw. I also get the feeling shimano is about update the calcutta reels right from the low end B's up to the digital DC's at the top. I saw huge discounts on them at a local stores and online (BPS for example).

For all you Shimano Curado D baitcast reel lovers, I bought a brand new one today at Gander Mountain for $75.00 or 50% off!

I don't know if they have this deal in all their stores, but if you are looking for one it's worth a try. They are probably selling off their inventory since they introduced the Curado E. I can't imagine the E is that much better than the D.

looked online for this and could not find it. Do you have a link?