GEARLDTON RESTAURANT

Dave2

Well we just moved to Geraldton and there doesn't seem to be too much in the way of restaurants but...

Popeye's has a good breakfast(don't know about dinner), really good coffee as they grind a new batch of beans for every pot they make.

Crown and Anchor Hotel has a restaurant and the breakfast was good(again don't know about dinner)

Both places are popular in town and can be busy so I assume the other food is good.

If you want good pizza then I suggest the Pizza House(I think it's called that) it's on main street(eat-in or take-out) White building with reddish pinky awning, on the right side of main street if heading toward Nakina.

There is a chinese place to but haven't checked it out yet, it's called Queen's, anyway from what I can tell they are all on main street so not hard to find.

The Silver Nugget Motel has a restaurant to but they only serve dinner, had pasta there and it was good, the place wasn't busy so we had the pool table to ourselves....course that was in Feb, when not much is going on.