oshawa area

I was thinking on trying for some steelie this week up around oshawa and was woundering how far up the rivers you can fish I looked in the regs and can't find many rivers with an open season I don't want specific spots just how far up can you fish on rivers like ohsawa creek for example if you don't want to post it feel free to pm

walked about 5KM today of that lower area and not 1 fish sighted and the water was so clear you would know if a fish farted...

LMAO..

Hey i got a question when river fishing can you still catch with a regular rod not a fly fishing rod??

LOL @ Kemper. It's true as I took a walk along the area I fish after opener and there was 8 or so just in this one section. At least I can say I had seen a fish yesterday...

eight... I stopped at a spot yesterday thats holding 150 in a 600 m stretch. They pile up there every year I just hope that we get a little rain to hold them there until opener!

I walked one of the most easterly tribs ;) on my way home from montreal yesterday and I could not believe my eyes I literally saw about 500-600 steelies. I am working out the kinks in my camera so I can post the vid of the fish jumping. Honestly I have never seen that many steelies at once, truly a wonderful sight to see.

Smed