*Oshawa Creek Update*

MCTFisher9120

Water has went down a lot with this nice weather we have been having, and it's got a lot clearer. Once again, I saw 2 trout (1 very silver, 1 kinda brown & purple) in the current before my "secret pool". Still not seeing any suckers at all, were suppost to have nice weather all nxt week so the water will be extremely clear.

*Oshawa Creek Update*

Water has went down a lot with this nice weather we have been having, and it's got a lot clearer. Once again, I saw 2 trout (1 very silver, 1 kinda brown & purple) in the current before my "secret pool". Still not seeing any suckers at all, were suppost to have nice weather all nxt week so the water will be extremely clear.

*Oshawa Creek Update*

There could be 50 suckers in the bottom of the hole you are talking about without you seeing them

Seems like they arent there until the sun catches them the right way!

There could be 50 suckers in the bottom of the hole you are talking about without you seeing them

Seems like they arent there until the sun catches them the right way!

That's true...there are a few various spots there the bottom is dark in colour but I'm still not sure if it's fish or not. I'll be out tomorrow to do some fishing recon.

That's true...there are a few various spots there the bottom is dark in colour but I'm still not sure if it's fish or not. I'll be out tomorrow to do some fishing recon.

If you are lookin for suckers keep that spot in mind that I told you earlier.

Just dont be down there on the week of opener or you will hate every minute