xshad raps

pike slayer

ok so last year i had some rapala xshad raps in hot pink and they were dynamite for smallies. i ended up cracking my last one off a rock in the fall. now i go to order some more and i cant find them anywhere!! basspro doesnt have them, cabelas, the fishing hole, lebarons, fishusa, etc. the only place that claims that have them is gander mountain but when going through check out they dont have an option for another country or province!! so what happened to these lures??? anyone know where i can get them. atleast give me more websites to look for them. thanks

Well if those stores don't have it (the biggest distribution channels) I would suggest contacting rapala directly. Go to http://www.rapalaworld.com and go to Products -> Lures in the main menu, and then the type of lure you are looking for.

If it's not on there I would suggest contacting Rapala directly to see if it is still being carried, sometimes products get cutoff.

ya i was gonna say something back but this is a more of a family site so i'll keep my comments to myself haha. if they did discontinue it that would be weird cause they still make other xraps in that colour still. maybe they are just sold out everywhere cause they are just sooo great