Message from Tyler's aunt

motv8tr

Hey all, my friend Amanda, Tyler's aunt, is a representative of a company called Usborne Books. She is offering up her commision on any book orders recieved in the month of February to Tylers fundraising.

This is what she sent me:

Could you pass the website onto your fellow fishermen(and women), let them know that they can browse the catalogue online and email or phone me with an order. There is a great book called "Starting Fishing" which has TONS of information in it for the young fisherperson! I just got one in my shipment. There are also tons of great titles on nature and wildlife, geography well you know, tons of great stuff! If they get their order to me on or before February 16, I can bring the order to the Fishing Derby on Feb 24.

Here is the website for the books, http://www.usborne.ca/ , there really is some good stuff in there, and the books are a very high quality. Take a look and let me know if there's anything you might be interested in.

Here's the description of the "Starting Fishing" book A practical guide for young anglers. Packed with helpful advice, clear illustrations and photographs, it covers everything a beginner needs to know. Topics include when and where to go fishing, what equipment and bait is needed, how to put a rod and reel together, different methods of casting and how to land a fish. This title makes it easy for a novice to acquire necessary fishing skills and to have fun improving technique. Only 6.95

Thanks

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr