new dodge charger?

purekgw

I wonder why they didn't use a SRT with a 6.1 and a RK Stang since they used a Camaro with 6.2 vette engine. We are witnessing the hp wars similar to late 60's, I was to young to enjoy it then but not this time!

stop this now George.. before I have to go over to Chrysler and order an SRT. Wonder how many they'd give me for my 'bird ??

3-bird.jpg

Nope.. just something about the old curves I can't go without...

Edited by irishfield

stop this now George.. before I have to go over to Chrysler and order an SRT. Wonder how many they'd give me for my 'bird ??

I'm trying to stay neutral here, isn't it working? Truth is my first new car was a 1979 Black Z28 with a 4 speed, had it for 9 years. If I could own anything I wanted now though it be a SRT 10 Viper powered truck!

3-bird.jpg

Nope.. just something about the old curves I can't go without...

What do you have any idea what that's worth? very nice irishfield I'd say one of the most desirable muscle cars in the world! :worthy::clapping: what else you got hiding around there?

And to think they couldn't get them off their lots in late '69 for $3400 !!

..well I've got that old Southwind motor home peaking out behind it that needs a good home.. that '77 Ramcharger.. chopped 6 inches in the background...

Edited by irishfield

And to think they couldn't get them off their lots in late '69 for $3400 !!

..well I've got that old Southwind motor home peaking out behind it that needs a good home.. that '77 Ramcharger.. chopped 6 inches in the background...

... and you :Gonefishing: fish too, I'm pretty sure your my newest most favoritest person! :thumbsup_anim:

no matter what they say mopar has created the most desirable muscle cars. the hemi 426 and its other big blocks were the sweetest.. its hard to imagine seeing a 68 roadrunner with a 426 do a wheelstand. my buddies was incredible.. and no my other buddies mustang 428 cobrajet did never beat the hemi.