sault area tribs?

pikeie

im dieing to get out steelheadin!

i know that they are in the rapids but with the winds tomarrow at 45 km/h, they would almost be imposible to fish! are any other smaller rivers open yet?

thanks

Im from the Soo but i am currently in London for another couple weeks. I have talked to a few friends in the soo and as far as i know the rivers are starting to open up but there is still ice on the lake. Get out there in the mouths on the ice thats what they are doing right now...harmony and haviland are busy areas try those out. The chip, batchawana and sand river im sure are holding fish. Try those out if you want to hit the rivers but i am sure they are super high and fast....I think you might have to wait at least another week if not two for the rivers but get out there and check them out man...thats probably the best thing you can do....Try on the ice at any river mouth you can find....

The rapids downtown is definitly the place to be right now....

TDunn

your gonna have to wait a bit longer! i was out on superior on saturday and there is still 2feet of ice. i noticed on the way by the goulais is just starting to break up, the chip was still solid other in the rushing water on the rocks. your gonna have to wait atleast another 2 weeks before you'll be able to soft water fish them. let me know if you wanna head out ice fishing again! i go every weekend!