Thanks troutguy

silvio

I arranged plans to fish with trout guy and his buddies on Sunday. I must say he's as nice as they come, he sledded me out even brought my old man and me a hut. Fishing was ok but it really doesn't matter when you’re around such great guys. He is extremely good at what he does even when the fishing was tough he found out the pattern. I must say I now want a clam and a sled because of him lol. Well have to hit it up again bro I might be up Monday let me know if you’re down. I am going to call you this week with a few good perch spots for your tournament now that I know you got a sled. Once again thanks bud for everything you did for us. Till next time play safe.

My whitey My day lost one and we were marking all day. Troutguy has a few pics of his own.

100_1468.jpg

Pleasure was all mine. The fishing was tough on sunday! but we did manage a find a few. The slow fishing was off set by the good company. Silvio and his dad are as nice as they come.

We worked hard to get the few bite's we did. I was having a terrible day loosing fish. I had a pig on that hit and just peeled line until coming unbuttoned :wallbash: hey thats fishing. somedays a good, somedays are bad.

we will definatly make another trip out silvio :)

tightlines

Ryan Hare

here's a few more pics from the group.

me with a nice little laker, showing off the thorne bros rod.

100_1472.jpg

Dan with a couple

100_1475.jpg

100_1478.jpg

Wee Scot (Alex) with a laker to break the slump!

100_1470.jpg