2006 GMC Canyon it is!!

Mattones

For what it is worth, I bought a used 2006 GMC Canyon last summer out here. 42,700 km with the 2.8 l 4 cylinder. Paid $12500 and it came with a warranty to 147000 kilometers. The little 2.8 has surprised me with its power and fuel economy. I pull a 16 foot Crestliner Fishhawk side console just fine. Still when pulling at 110 klicks i get a good 23 to 25 mpgs. Empty it will scare 30 mpg. Hauled moose and most everything else in it with no complaints.

For what it is worth, I bought a used 2006 GMC Canyon last summer out here. 42,700 km with the 2.8 l 4 cylinder. Paid $12500 and it came with a warranty to 147000 kilometers. The little 2.8 has surprised me with its power and fuel economy. I pull a 16 foot Crestliner Fishhawk side console just fine. Still when pulling at 110 klicks i get a good 23 to 25 mpgs. Empty it will scare 30 mpg. Hauled moose and most everything else in it with no complaints.

Is it a daily use truck? I guess so since you put on all those clicks. :wallbash: is yours 4x4?

I have drove a 2.8 | 4 cyl car a few times. I found the acceleration to slow compared to a V6 which i'm use to driving. But with two speeding tickets I don't really need a 'faster' truck for my heavy foot. I figure I'll give it a shot if i find one in a canyon.

I think i have found one with 58,351 km $12,983.00! I test drove it today and it was nice. only thing wrong with it was by the rear passenger window there was about half inch by half inch area of rust. The girlfriends says its only rust but to me its like a disease that keeps getting wrose unless you redo the entire door.

I liked it very much. I said im checking out a few others today or may buy new. Showed me the car fax and its as clean as a whistle.