Been a while...

Maverick

Haven't been around much since Spring of last year. Worked for the summer up in the NWT at Ekati diamond mine and didn't get much time off, only fished twice all summer, and I've been super busy at school, graduating from NipU at the end of the semester! But cabin fever set in and I figured I would come check out how things have been around here. I am hoping to get out on Nipissing for at least a couple days during my "reading" break. I should be around for a while now though, well until exams when I become a hermit and only leave the house to write them, :wallbash:. Good to be back though, not enough people my age like fishing as much as they should!

what's wrong with you ? you can't learn nothin' from a dang book!!

your priorities seem to be in good standing,,, lots of time to fish when the

exams are done and regular sleep patterns return.

hang in there ,, good luck on nipissing if you get out .

Haven't been around much since Spring of last year. Worked for the summer up in the NWT at Ekati diamond mine and didn't get much time off, only fished twice all summer, and I've been super busy at school, graduating from NipU at the end of the semester! But cabin fever set in and I figured I would come check out how things have been around here. I am hoping to get out on Nipissing for at least a couple days during my "reading" break. I should be around for a while now though, well until exams when I become a hermit and only leave the house to write them, :wallbash:. Good to be back though, not enough people my age like fishing as much as they should!

i dont know how old you are but i'm 21 and do nothin but fish and live in north bay.

I'm 25 and there's nothin I would rather be doing than fishing but school is taking a front seat for now, only 2 and a half more months. I might try to get out this weekend though. Does anybody know if you can drive out at Wades Landing to the islands out there? I only have a 2wd pick up so it would need to be a decent road.

I'm 25 and there's nothin I would rather be doing than fishing but school is taking a front seat for now, only 2 and a half more months. I might try to get out this weekend though. Does anybody know if you can drive out at Wades Landing to the islands out there? I only have a 2wd pick up so it would need to be a decent road.

Just came back from there last week Mav. We drove out from Wades Landing... 2' of good black ice...

See the report here...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry297441

G