Simcoe directions HELP!!!

bassassin

i have a portable hut im looking to setup in the beaverton area of simcoe looking for 20-35feet of water. Hoping for some jumbos and hopefully the odd whitie. I put the hut in the back of my SUV and ideally i want to drive right to the spot and setup there. Everyone seems to be driving out on the lake any idea what the best place is to drive out from to reach my destination i ussually go out from virgina towards georgina should i just go north past Duclos point towards thats general area?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jason

....I would help you if I could, except I'm not familiar with the east side of Simcoe. I'm sure someone here can steer you in the right direction

Thanks anyways Speil, ill be checking in quite often, i was looking to post the same question on a messagebpoard that pertains to simcoe but their doesnt seem to be anywhere to register for that site!!!

Considering the size of this board i would be surprised if no one could guide me in the right direction.

fail-owned-winter-driving-f.jpg

so a mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender tells him to " get the hell out, we dont like your kind round here!" spurts the bartender.

with a confused look on his face the mushroom responds "Why cant i stay, im a fungai"