Scugog Walleye

moosehead

Okay who has been having good luck icing some walleye on scugog and wants to help me out as i am planning on heading there this weekend all help would be appreciated such as parking, fishing locations and ice conditions.

I would also be interested in hooking up with anyone that is also going to be there this weekend.

Thanks

Okay who has been having good luck icing some walleye on scugog and wants to help me out as i am planning on heading there this weekend all help would be appreciated such as parking, fishing locations and ice conditions.

Thanks

oh_rly.jpg

Someone should be able to help ya.

:thumbsup_anim:

Tony

I've been out the north side of the lake a few times this week...ice is not bad 4-10" depending on where ya are...there are quite a few huts out off of sandbar...fishing was slow...a couple of perch...wouldn't venture out to far past the bouys though...check ice as ya go in this area.. a large pressure crack formed on Wednesday making things a wee slushy

Brkygetrr

hey moosehead i heard the end of island rd.just follow the road all the way to the end,its part of the indian reseve it turns into a dirt road and takes you to the boat launch..park there and walk out to the left at the green bouy its about 5-7ft deep there is usually some green weeds around that bouy...drill a few holes and jig with a small williams wobbler,or a swedish pimple,or a 1/8 oz. jig head,pink or green with a minnow on all those lures and there ya go....let me know how ya made out....good luck and oh ya i want to be invited to the fish-fry after ya get a few...lol..lol :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: