Where to buy a nice single console plexiglass windshield for my bassboat?

Guest buick14

Guest buick14

Does anybody know where I can buy a plexiglass windshield for a single console bassboat?? I would not exactly know which would look the best for my boat, and how would I go about finding what size etc I need??

Thank you in advance!

What model is your boat? Some dealers in the states such as C&O Marine buy a lot of parts close outs so they have parts for a lot of brands of bass boats. If they don't have it, a big dealer in the states would probably have something for you make and model.

I don't think a one-size fits all solution exists because every bass boat is somewhat different in their console design.

Charles

P and A is out of this planet expensive expect to pay up wards of 500 for a new screen and it wont be molded to fit. They are ok if you need raw plexi but as a custom fab way over priced. Charles had it best whats the make and model, I have seen in the last 2 months every single windshield for sale on one forum or another

A suggestion is also to take exacting dimensions and see if another manufacturer has it. Is it a twist in that holds it I found a lowe windshield for a previous boat that I tweaked a bit and it fit like a charm cost 120

thanks for the info guys

ps Paul that site doesnt load ehh?

Sorry Buick14.....I can get in without problems. Not sure what's up but I do know they have had trouble with their site being jacked a while back....maybe still an issue. :wallbash:

I got my windshields for under $300 for the pair and that included taxes and shipping. They're pretty much the same as the Triton I believe.

Cheers,

Paul