Bay McLaurin Report - Gatineau QC

Leecher

Update.... Well guys, got skunked and soaking wet yesterday afternoon with all that rain :wallbash: Lasted about an hour and had to get back home LOL Just wasn't meant to be :(

Today could not get out cause the rain had flooded the bay and now with the hurrican winds, just did not see myself going fishing in those conditions :w00t:

Was 10C this morning and now dropped to 4C and dropping.... just might be able to head out in the new year B) Will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the kind replies and want to wish you guys a Happy New Year

Jacques aka Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Update.... Well guys, got skunked and soaking wet yesterday afternoon with all that rain :wallbash: Lasted about an hour and had to get back home LOL Just wasn't meant to be :(

Today could not get out cause the rain had floaded the bay and now with the hurrican winds, just did not see myself going fishing in those condition :w00t:

Was 10C this morning and now dropped to 4C and dropping.... just might be able to head out in the new year B) Will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the kind replies and want to wish you guys a Happy New Year

Jacques aka Leechman

if we don't talk before hand...Happy New Year to you to Jacques....We'll see you guys next weekend on our trout adventure :thumbsup_anim: ...not sure which lake we're going to target yet...toss up between Splake and Specks...maybe Rainbows to :canadian::Gonefishing:

we are waitting for you to show us how to catch the BEASTS troutnmuskyhunter!!! :thumbsup_anim:

word on the street is that our minnows were to small! :wallbash:

24/7....don't worry mon chum...I have some secret weapons in the deep freeze that will entice the BEASTS which i will share with you and the other 2 amigos.....when are we going to "paradise lake"?????

if we don't talk before hand...Happy New Year to you to Jacques....We'll see you guys next weekend on our trout adventure :thumbsup_anim: ...not sure which lake we're going to target yet...toss up between Splake and Specks...maybe Rainbows to :canadian::Gonefishing:

Hey Steve, still plenty of time before new years.... how bout the 31st Dec?? I get off work at noon and be home for 12:30pm and then we could hit the bay for some fun fishing??

Sure looks like a plan to me to hit specks or splake or rainbows.... which ever comes first, I'm in for sure :thumbsup_anim:

Let me know if it's a go for the 31st..... weather permitting of course :canadian: I'm sure that Paul and Kevin would join us :Gonefishing:

But if it's not to be.... want to wish you and yours a very Happy New Years :D

congrats on the bigmouth you guys had a great day

Thanks corvette :thumbsup_anim: Sure was a nice surprise B)

WOW

great report you guys got into some great action.

nice fishing pictures nice wild life pictures.

this is what its all about. :canadian:

see you boys soon.

joco

Thanks Marco :thumbsup_anim: Got myself a new weapon this year... jigging rod B)

How are you my friend? Haven't heard from you in a while... when are you going to join us on the bay?

when are you going to join us on the bay?

you there tomorow.?

cause still not sher going there or across the river to little bay..for a few hours tom.

will see.

joco.if not will see you guys real soon.

but i want to try new spot this year so you might not see me mutch onles you coma along guys.

joco

when are you going to join us on the bay?

you there tomorow.?

cause still not sher going there or across the river to little bay..for a few hours tom.

will see.

joco.if not will see you guys real soon.

but i want to try new spot this year so you might not see me mutch onles you coma along guys.

joco

I was planing on going Wednesday afternoon after work.... I'm off at noon B)