BPS reel trade

bassjnkie

Guest skeeter99

hate to burst the bubble

but I believe as of last years spring sale they discontinued the reel trade in

my friend who is a shimano rep and is placed in the store during the sale told me last year if I remeber correctly cause he told me to order off website in u.s. cause the reel I wanted was cheaper

and if you have not noticed the canoe at the front of the store full of old reels, that is always usually out all year round is gone!!!

but hey I could be wrong or they may have brought it back due to popular demand

The reel trade in, as always, is still going on every year during the spring fishing classic. Last year they shortened it from being the entire length of the classic, to only about 4 days in total. It was never stopped. The coupon values haven't changed either. Not quite sure what is going to happen this classic with the reel trade in, whether it will be the length of the classic or if it will be shortened, but it will be going on.

The reel trade in, as always, is still going on every year during the spring fishing classic. Last year they shortened it from being the entire length of the classic, to only about 4 days in total. It was never stopped. The coupon values haven't changed either. Not quite sure what is going to happen this classic with the reel trade in, whether it will be the length of the classic or if it will be shortened, but it will be going on.

Thank you for the info. I knew the trade in's are very successful and I couldn't see BPS eliminating it completely.

Thanks again

Daniel

Here you go guys, this was from there add. last year.

Last time I took advantage of the sale, there was a table with entry level spincast reels you can buy.

I think it was 5 or 10 dollars, buy them and trade them in for a credit note on your new reels.

Not sure if they have the spincast reel table this year or not.

DSC00726.jpg

Jose

thanks for the reply I was wondering if they donate them to people who dont have rods and reels? if so that is a good program

From the flyer:

"All trade ins are donated to local youth organizations to help with their outdoor educational programs" :thumbsup_anim:

Jose