Parry Sound Rainbow Fishing

tizfun

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this place.. I've never been here before.. It's located right in Parry Sound where they breed the fish.. Just wondering if it's frozen at all.. Looking on heading there on Monday with the warmer temps...

Tiz

Hey aniceguy, You know the place I'm talking about.. I'm heading out Monday as I've heard that one of their nets released a few fish and it's been really hot action.. My bud was there last week and he caught 3 in 15 minutes.. I'll post when I get back ...

Thanks,

Tiz

I've heard of that and friends have informed me that it's $10.00 per person.. They also say that the person is never there.. We'll be heading up Monday morning and then to my uncles house on Ahmic Lake to spend the night there..... Guess we'll check the thickness of the ice too....

Thanks everyone,

Tiz

Edited by tizfun

Guest gbfisher

A friend of mine works at the fish farm. He said nothing about any fish that were let go. By accident or on purpose..... :whistling:

Enjoy. It sounds like a wet one for Monday but warm. Pull up the truck, get the 8 track going and chum away!.... :D

If a great big guy starts asking for permits, ya might be able to buy your way out..... :lol: (im kidding)

• 7 months later...