strikemaster mora 10" replacement blades!

pike slayer

Pike guy,

Dont know if they're still open but,

'RERRIES'...in the east end of Toronto used to stock just this type of 'HardtoGet' article...Ive gotten replacement items in days gone by from them and exactly for ice augers....GOOD LUCK!

.......I have my Jiffy now and are happy as can be with the extra coin spent.

NOW.....if I can just find Gerritts post from a week ago.......(Ive been off line since.)

Crikey man...

I just loked at where your from...the Sault....

Just just over the boarder into the States and you should get your blades there......

Not sure exactly where but I got to tell you the most available parts for just this are most likely right in this area,...

Know anyone from just over the boarder...I'd be all over it...

Your in prime fishing territory.....for all seasons.

GoodLuck

pete

thanks for the link wild! i tried calling this morning with no answer, i'll probably just try on monday! and yup im from the sault! i get alot of deals from the states, alot of the time its sad what us canadians pay for things compared to the states! and this area is a great fishing area, i couldnt ask for much better! its a great place to come and visit and enjoy the great outdoors!

rerries has 4sets! awesome! thanks guys! and western made me mad the other day so i'm not going there for a bit. i went in there 3weeks ago and i told them im looking for a hitch for a snowmobile and they told me they havent ordered them for the winter yet so while i was still there the guy called kimpex and ordered 8 of them. he told me come back the following wednesday cause they should be in then. well it turns out i went on a fishing trip and i wasnt able to make it there. so i went the wednesday after which was last wednesday i spoke with the another guy and he said they dont order them till mid december and i was like i was here 2weeks ago and i watched the other guy order them. and the guy goes no he didnt, i know he didnt. and i was like i watched and listen to him order 8 from kimpex. and hes like i can gurantee you that he did not order them. so i was like are you saying that im lying and just making it up!?!and the guys like i know he didnt order those. and i was like well i know im not buying it here and i walked out. i'll give them a couple weeks and i'll go back, i get my vehicle work there done anyways, i wouldnt go anywhere else in town.