STAINLESS STEELHEADING PART 3

silvio

I would like to dedicate this post to jdmls. sorry that you had to work bro was a ok day sure you would have put a few in the bag also.

The day started off good in my books I open up my garage to a down poor I thought mint I knew exactly were to hit up first. one the way to the BBNOTTY house and the trib it kept pouring and I kept smiling. we got to trib number 1 were I see the water had some color but still clear manage one from spot one and it was a big fish.

nov1308001.jpg

We could tell the water didn't have enough color for these spooked fish to drop there guard so we went to spot 2 on trib 1. I cross the river and my dad asks me you think there’s any in here? well I answered his question with this lol. (no one on the side of the river with me to take the pic of me and the fish so I had to lay it down).

nov1308004.jpg

We stayed for awhile till my steely senses started to tingle I knew were we had to be so we packed up and went to trib 2. Last time we were at this trib on the rise we drilled them so I was sure it would be the same this time I was correct. BBNOTTY puts the first in the bag after a few minutes of being there.

nov1308007.jpg

Shortly after BBNOTTY smacks another one... but when he decided to wash the fish for the pic it released itself lol.( insert pic of 5 lb bow here).

And then another <_<

nov1308008.jpg

I had enough and said I need one here now and wouldn't you know rod almost shoots out of my hand and this is what came in.

nov1308012.jpg

nov1308009.jpg

I ended the day with this fish we were at trib 2 for about an hour not bad for a few hours of fishing my dad got the skunk steelhead are never nice to him.

HEY DAVE IMX??? LOL

Edited by silvio

As If the grueling text messages I got ALL AFTERNOON at the office were not bad enough !!!!!! Awesome day even with the bad weather boys ...... Wish I was there, to share the chrome.... Your killing me about the IMX already !!! I feel a cold comin on for tomorrow cough cough :D

Dude that's a monster buck !!! Sweet

nov1308001.jpg

Wicked fishin. I have been watching the weather all week knowing this weekend was going to be KILLER out east.

Too bad im stuck in Guelph with two midterms this weekend. Not a trout within a hundred freakin miles of this place.

DANG

Hey Silvio, thank your dad again for driving. Felt so bad that he didn't get into any fish, maybe next time. Wow do they ever hit that thing hard, can't wait to get back out again on the weekend. So you got a cold eh Dave, must be the chrome flu. Good luck tomorow and can't wait to see the pics.

BB