Navionics card

JorgeCarlos

I was going to suggest Navionics 2008 Premium Hot Maps because there is a $50 rebate going on until 12/31/08 HOWEVER, I do NOT see Simcoe on the list. It might be a misprint and a quick email to Navionics will answer that.

Here's the lake list site for you.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/...avionics08.html

George,

I've honestly no experience with the hotmaps but have heard great things about them but that being said I do have the Navionics Gold......and I love it.

It is the GreatLakes version and Maritimes.

I llive in Quinte so having the bay and this area is important to me but I also get all the Kawarthas, Lake of the Woods and ...........to there, as well just about every other water body I normally fish.

I find the depths and land/water boundries are quite often incorrect as well a lot of depths but we get along.

I have the US Eastern States 2008 Premium Hot Spots Maps and so far the mapping on 3 different lakes including Lake Erie has been dead nuts on.

I am ready to purchase the 2008 Canadian chip this week while I have a $20 off coupon from Cabela's plus the $50 rebate plus $85 in Cabela's Bucks. It don't get no better than that :)