Lake Simcoe pike

trophypikehunter

Things are heating up here on Simcoe over the past few weeks I've been doing well in my kayak water temps are down and the big ones are moving in, aswell as those tasty perch but can never put the pike rod down long enough to fish for them anyway just got back in from kayak fishing planned to be out late but that was short lived I got into it with a beauty Pike and as I got her to the side of the kayak she shook and broke my spinner in half as I high tailed back to the car for another spinner I broke my paddle in half from paddling so dam fast. Well off to Lebaron tomorrow for another kayak paddle and a few new spinners.

Edited by trophypikehunter

Things are heating up here on Simcoe over the past few weeks I've been doing well in my kayak water temps are down and the big ones are moving in, aswell as those tasty perch but can never put the pike rod down long enough to fish for them anyway just got back in from kayak fishing planned to be out late but that was short lived I got into it with a beauty Pike and as I got her to the side of the kayak she shook and broke my spinner in half as I high tailed back to the car for another spinner I broke my paddle in half from paddling so dam fast. Well off to Lebaron tomorrow for another kayak paddle and a few new spinners.

Very Cool!

Are you fishing down in Cooks?