Dropped in at Carra Outdoors

brickNblock

Hey folks........

Dropped by to see Sam today at Carra Outdoor Sports for the first time since his move.

He says he has much more product to come in...But, his store already has everything you could ever need for both fishing and hunting...and of the selections, they are all quality products and are ones all would need.

We spoke a little about the ice cons at BOQ and the new gear he has in for the ice....mostly we spoke of hunting tho. Seems this area is known as the Wild Turkey Capital of Ontario........Literally hundreds on your lawn durring the season..so Im getting my youngest involved and Sam..the ever great giver..came through with details on gun registry, seminars/classes and check this out.........

He has invited us to the Frankford Fish & Game club this Saturday and said he'll bring along extrra guns for us at the rifle range..........

OooooooooooBaby..this F & G club is the first street on the left south of my driveway....We're going to enjoy living here.

My youngest is estatic about the upcomming ice fishing and then the Hunting seminars we'll be attending.

My thanks to a great guy...Sam, for all his help........Only knew him from his help with the Tyler GTG.

Its great being a member of this community....truly.

I'll second that thought... Sam is an awesome guy and he never hesitates to go out of his way and give people a hand. Cant wait to see him again when I go up there which hopefully will be soon. The store is really nice looking too and cant wait to see some of the new stuff hes ordered.

Thank GOODNESS sam keeps such a great stock in.....during my December QUinte vacation, we had a disaster happen on one of my rods, and lost all five colours of leadcore.......it was our hottest stick.

made the calls to the local shops, and not one had leadcore.....thankfully i remembered carra outdoors had recently moved to belleville....gave sam a call, and YEPPERZ!!!! he had it!!!!!

not to mention some other great quinte tackle, and i'm not talking simply manns stretch 20's.

after saving our trip, i'll always keep my business at Carra's when in the Belleville area.

Thanks again Sam.

All you guys are right on............

Sam most certainly indeed goes out of his way for ..or to create great business.

This is exactly why I sought him out...not just because of this quality he has...but to increase his own business he truly makes you feel comfortable and advice is there only..when asked for.

Carra sports...not taking anything away from my fav spots...is stocked with only what you really need.

OK...dont want to come off as a promoter...I've my regular tackle shop in Pickering...and I dont mind to travel to Tightlines at all..........For things other then fishing..as, hunting...they've got it..but it is the backup to it that complements...Classes to gain license and such.......visists to the rifle range...

Whata guy is all I'm saying...............Whata guy.

Hats off to ya Sam

Glad your an active member here...........at OFC

pete