hoops12

J B's Fishing Depot (416) 614-7222

Address : Suite 6

24 Ronson Dr

Etobicoke, ON , M9W1B4

I know it's a bit of a drive but worth it

They have what you need just call them

Edited by AILE GOBY

Any recomendations on a tackle shops near Brantford. I'm looking for large spinner baits for musky and pike and can't seem to find any. I'm running low my go to bait.......white, large willow leaf blade, safety pin style spinners. Thanks for your help.

Angling Outfitters

684460 Hwy 2 West

Phone: (519) 539 5494

Just on the other site of Woodstock at their new location. Last time I was in there at the old location they had some Musky lures, now that they have expanded they may have more.

Check out this link for a OFC review: http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17757

Bit of a drive, but Le Baron has great prices and selection. See their catalogue online. Compare their prices with other tackle stores and I'm sure you'll be glad you did. I must sound like their spokesperson. I swear I have no stake in it nor do I know anyone with a stake in it. I'm just a loyal customer. If they don't have it, JB's has probably the best musky selection I've seen, but be prepared to pay for it. I've noticed they have reduced some of their prices though. BPS has a good musky selection too, but again, you'll pay top dollar from what I've seen. If you don't need it right away, some members have suggested Cabelas, which has good prices and saves you gas.