Free Fishing advice from GCD

danbo

GCD and son went fishing one summer day. While they were out in their boat, the boy suddenly became curious about the world around him. He asked his father, "Dad, how does this boat float?"

GCD replied, "Don't rightly know son."

A little later, the boy looked at his father and asked, "Dad, how do fish breath underwater?"

Once again the GCD replied, "Don't rightly know son."

A little later the boy asked his father, "Dad, why is the sky blue?"

Again, GCD replied, "Don't rightly know son."

Finally, the boy asked his father, "Dad, do you mind my asking you all of these questions?"

GCD replied, "Of course not, son. If you don't ask me questions, you'll never learn nothin'."

socketkid.jpg

Edited by danbo

beavis_butthead.gif

A couple of young fellers were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track when out of the bushes jumped the Game Warden. Immediately, one of the boys threw his rod down and started running through the woods like a bat out of hell, and hot on his heels came the Game Warden.

After about a half-mile the fella stopped and stooped over, with his hands on his thigh's to catch his breath, and the Game Warden finally caught up to him.

"Let's see yer fishin' license, boy," the Warden gasped.

With that, the fella pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license. "Well, son," said the Game Warden, "you must be about as dumb as a bag o' hammers! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!"

"Yes, sir," replied the young feller, "but, my friend back there - Well, he don't have one."

Edited by danbo