camping next week need help

muttfish

the girls and I have a big trip planned next week, fairbanks ppk to lake superior ppk to chutes ppk and then back to the hammer, I was told to fish the long point at fairbanks, chutes is a no go, were at lake superior for three days and I was wondering if anybody has any insight as where to fish in this park, this years been really slow for me, six mile lake ppk nothing, pt burwell ppk I saw some people catching fish, wheatly ppk caught some perch in the lake, esker lakes ppk skunked, samuel de champlain ppk skunked though I saw one lady catch a 6lb catfish, restoule ppk seemed really shallow on the park side but perch were there, we have been to byng park twice and only one nice catfish to show for it plus a dozen little creeks to and from our travels this summer, I'm looking forward to lake superior ppk, any help fishing this place would be greatly appreciated, I'll post pics when we get back. Thanx

Just a word ask at the park office to talk to someone that fishes see if they can put you onto anything at this time of the year. They have always been very helpful to me when I have questions about certain lakes in the back country. As MuskyMike said the park is worth the trip just for the scenery. Do the hike to Foam Lake. Its a freaking long climb but the veiw is amazing. Same with the hike to the mouth of the Baldhead River.