Nosbonsing ???

Alumacraft

Heading up to Nosbonsing the first week of Sept. for some Musky hunting and family vacation.It will be my first time fishing Musky on this lake. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to local favorites on baits. Are there any baits and or color patterns that the Muskies prefer on Nosbonsing? Thanks Rob

Ken I'll be staying at my buddies cottage on McConnell point. He does rent it out PM me if you want some info on the rental prices. Have you found a preference as to what the Muskies like bait wise? I'm not looking for your hot spots I've been studying the map and have lots of spots I can not wait to fish. Just wondering if theres a local hot bait or a color pattern?

Mike I'll be launching out of Astorville we,re closer to the west end of the lake. Mike maybe when you get back you could send me PM and let me know how the weeds are and the water temps.

Thanks for the replies guys Rob

Ken I'll be staying at my buddies cottage on McConnell point. He does rent it out PM me if you want some info on the rental prices. Have you found a preference as to what the Muskies like bait wise? I'm not looking for your hot spots I've been studying the map and have lots of spots I can not wait to fish. Just wondering if theres a local hot bait or a color pattern?

Mike I'll be launching out of Astorville we,re closer to the west end of the lake. Mike maybe when you get back you could send me PM and let me know how the weeds are and the water temps.

Thanks for the replies guys Rob

Rob I will let you know I am bringing my muskie stuff hoping to get my first one.

MTP

Mike good luck on getting that first one. If you get your first one your going to become obsessed with them just like the rest of us Musky nuts. You may have to change your name too "Mike the Musky" LOL. Good luck and have a great vacation. Rob