TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!

bigbuck

Well, after a couple weeks of discussion/negotiation with the wife, we're heading off to visit the out-laws on LOTW on Thursday. It's a 20 hour drive that with two toddlers, it'll be more like 25-26 over 2 days each way.

I can live with that, I'm hitting the walleye, muskie, smallies, largies and the crappie. To think, to actually be able to fish every day for 2 weeks............ahhhhhhhhh heaven!!

It's been 2 years since I've had a proper vacation and I need it, I've been burning the candle at both ends for too long and I'm burned out.

I spent 2 hours last night organizing the 14 rods, 15 reels, tackle box, muskie box, my new Stowmaster Musky net that I picked up from JB's, and assorted odds and ends (I think I'll be needing that tractor trailer about now).

Oh yeah, I forgot the 'hot' sticks, the Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob rods that belong to my little girls who can't wait to go fishing to catch a 'baby' fish.

After looking at some charts of LOTW, I won't have to travel very far for prime musky water, it's only a couple of hundred yards off the front of the dock, should be interesting.

Anyways, have fun all, I'm outta here!!!