Another gulp thread for you

Cudz

I have been drop shotting these 2" gulp fish fry for the past month and they are insane for pan fish and perch. I rig 2 hooks about 10" apart and the bottom hook is about 18" from my 1/4 oz weight. Fish love them. I have caught sunfish, rock bass, perch, and smallmouth bass on them. I rig up the kids rods with them and I no longer need to use live bait!! I am serious. I use the pearl white colour and size 2 red octopus hooks. I caught a 17" smallmouth from the shore yeaterday on this rig. The other day while fishing from a dock I caught 17 fish in 19 casts (nothing huge but perfect for the kids). just want people who have a hard time getting live bait to try this option. Each little bait will catch about 7 or 8 fish before it becomes totally destroyed.

Here is a pic of 3 different colours. give them a try. I know this sounds like a commercial but I am really impressed with this product.

gulp.jpg

You work for Gulp? dang that's nice. lol joking.

would you have a picture of the rig? I can't really picture it. It would be nice to set up that rig for the girlfriend so I don't have to unhook fish/rig worms every minute.