July 18 PM Oakville

icefisherman

Started at 5pm, stopped at 7:30pm.

Anything and everything green was working but best was the green fly. 7 for 9 for couple hours with 20 Lbs on the biggest and the rest around 8-10 Lbs - not a bad night and good menu for the BBQ ;-) All Kings and one bow.

90-110 fow, 2,7-3mph, 30-55 feet down.

Here are few shots from the night:

Image031.jpg

Image033.jpg

and this one was the heavy one so my son needed some help lifting it for the picture :D;):)

Image032.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Well done Emil and good info as always!

I considered heading to Lake O for today but the forecast didn't look favourable... ended up on LSC in a stiffling haze and getting eaten alive by those pesky ankle biten' flies!

-Brian

Well done Emil and good info as always!

I considered heading to Lake O for today but the forecast didn't look favourable... ended up on LSC in a stiffling haze and getting eaten alive by those pesky ankle biten' flies!

-Brian

Brian I am considering tomorrow morning even though the weather man predicts much worse weather than today....but hey who says the weather man knows anything about weather?!!? :thumbsup_anim:

My neighbour has been buggin me for ever to take him out and he wants to go even if it rains....but we'll decide later today as it looks like it is getting cooler here already.

Fish were biting good last few days was hoping for stable weather but doesn't look like we'll be getting it...So if you come this way, you know where to find me.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman