Poor Little Omar wants to go home

holdfast

So Bambi wants his Mother! Is it just me, am I a Minority, should I move south? After watching CBC ( very biased Left), listening to the Radio, splashed on the Internet, I don't give a dam about him and his family. As far as a Canadian, I'm more a Giraffe than him or his family are Canadian. This thing is somehow trying to win the hearts of people called Canadians. As far as I'm concerned, the Americans can have him as long as they want, ( their prisoner) Do what they want, and then ship him and his Family out as far as possible. But he was only a child shooting Americans in Afghanistan. So try to convince me why I should feel sorry for this thing. As far a CBC is concerned, how come we dont see the soldiers point of view. I guess that thing is more newsworthy than any soldier suffering, or point of view. Is his family somewhere in Toronto? still?

Yup and then they will sue the Government and win because we should of done something. I only wished that his Parents and him were man enough to Join the Canadian Military. Somehow I don't think he would of made it. With his mouth, he would of had a shovel over his head at night. Cant help but think how he, his family, his buddies, enjoy smearing the Internet sawing someones head off. As far as I'm concerned, that thing is not a Mother but a Vessel to Spawn garbage. A Mother Nurtures

Edited by holdfast