Help needed - Tri-Lakes Launch Site??

bpsbassman

Hey Roger.

One of the best free launches is at the south end of Chemong Lake just at Bridgenorth at the west side of the causeway. Theres lots of parking there but it's always good to search the bass tourney sites to see if there is any others using it as a weigh in and starting point that weekend. If so do a search on marinas in the area there are lots right around there with good launches but might cost a couple bucks per boat.

Another near the causeway is Dutch Marine, it's a nice launch, free but no power-loading allowed. Other ramps I've used on Tri-Lakes which are all decent include Star Marine (a little steep for my liking - but also right by the Causeway), Emerald Isles Marina on Buckhorn, Scotsman's Point Resort on Buckhorn and up the river near Omemee on Pigeon. For a Wednesday, I'd just just the big public ramp since it is unlikely to be busy during the day. If there is a Twi-light event there later, then that's perfect, come in, do your weigh-in and then go back out for the Twi-light event! Two tournaments in one-day. Perfect!

Haven't been there in years, but Tri-lakes always kicked me pretty hard in the nether regions, it fishes pretty tough.

Good luck.

Charles