Biggest fish for the week.

mike hagan

:Gonefishing: Was thinking that this would be a great site to post something like this if it has not already be done or tried.

But first of all we would need approval from the site itself if this is allowed. :dunno:

I was thinking of having a bragging rights to the largest bass caught for the week,and posting the pic and name of the person catching the biggest fish.weekly

The rules would be a pic. with the date visible on the pic.

The size of the fish with the pic. either by measurement girth and length or a scale.

The fish must be released and in good condition.

And the winner would have bragging rights for the week.We could keep a running thread so everyone can see the weekly winner.Plus the biggest fish of the year.

I would like to post a separate post where only the winner for the weeks get posted and no new replies can be added, not sure if this is possible but I'm sure you will let me know.

This would be open to anyone that would like to post there pics .

We could even make multiple contest for ever fish category.

But lets start with one a see how it goes.

Again only on the approval of this board.Hope this can be done .

Thinking this would be a lot of fun for every one. :thumbsup_anim:

P.S. would need a lot of help on how to do this so any suggestions would be great. :D

There is already something kind of similar going on. Check out the tournament entries/discussion session. Basically big fish the year of every species, but they change frequently as bigger fish are caught.