OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS(VERY FORMAL)

So as some of you might know Mike the bass fisher and I are having a little competition.

Here are my Dates of fishing with locations and such

Little Angler

Fishing out of:Lake Nipissing

Dates of fishing: July 26th- August 2nd

Fishing from:Boat & Shore

Mike the bass fisher

Fishing out of:Lyndhurst Lake

Dates:August 10th-August 17th

PRIZES BEEN OFFERED

We seem to have some prizes going out we got hometownhandyman giving the winner a Shad Rap, and Mark Kulik giving the winner 5 packs of Strike Zone dropshot baits and a Strike Zone Hat.

SPECIAL THANKS TO RYAN LANDRY FOR GIVING MIKE AND I LURES ON THIS TRIP THERE IS A WEBSITE BELOW.

http//www.hammerheadlures.com

RULES AND REGULATIONS!

Each fisher will post their top five Bass. Pictures may have been posted with a star on top this mean we do not want this fish to be judged. Fishers can also post top 3 for any other species,only 3 though.

NOTE PAN FISH HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 12 INCHES

JUST TO CLARIFY *=NOT COUNTED IN TOP 5

Mike and i will post our reports and the people on the board will read up on them. We will then post a poll

and you will choose our winner. Something like that I WILL HOLD ONTO MY PICS UNTIL MIKE GETS BACK, we will post at same time.

GOOD LUCK MIKE ALL THE BEST(i would talk some trash but I'm not going to on the formal post :D )

ONCE AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS TO RYAN AND EVERYONE ELSE

THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!

L.A

Edited by little angler

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so here is what is going on, I am coming back from my trip on the 16th(not 17th) and will be going for another 2 weeks on the 17th(the very next morning. Upon my return on the 16th I will upload my photos to photobucket and I will send the codes to Little Angler and ask him to post my pictures when he gets his up aswell. I wont be here to see who wins the tourn, until i get back(at the end of August) Little Angler are we all cool on the situation at hand here. Thought i would clear it up as you ar leaving tomorrow. And where should i send you the IMG codes when i get back (e-mail,OFC,MSN)

Thanks,

Mike