fishing in hamilton / niagra region

hi09

hi i plan to go to binjbrook for a second time, first time had no luck.

i have heard there are alot more fishing spots in hamilton / st catherings region can any one suggest some good spots for off the shore fishing? i plan on going this sundya and dont want to come back dissapointed again - not trying to catch anything in particuler just want to catch anything bigger then a gold fish :)

thanks guys

I though we dealt with you six or eight weeks ago!

From King and James walk north. When you reach the Bay go left to Bay Street. That's pier Four.

Start fishing... Follow the shore into Coote's Paradise, continue fishing.

If you keep going you will wind up on the Burlington side of the Bay...Keep going until you reach the lift bridge.

That should keep you busy until you own a car and buy a boat...WINK.

at binbrook...

pink micro tubes on a slipfloat... fish close to the "Dam", it won't be tanks, but you'll get them...

pink tubes near the wall prodcue crappie?

i'm headin out there tomorrow. gotta catch some lunch!

hey guys so just got back from binbrook - no luck though... i think i really need to get onto a boat because up until now all my fishing has been off the shore and nothing to exciting.. anyways weather was great

i took upper post advice and picked up some mini pink tubes (the came in a pack which looked to have some sort of grainy salt type stuff in it)

anyways my rig was basically:

1 slip float thread -> small bead > slip float -> egg sinker -> hook with the tube - but as is said no luck

im thinking maybe the hook was too big... basically after sliding the tube onto the hook the actuall hook part was kind of coming out the bottom end...

also tried plastic worms with a worm weight set up texas rig - nothing

- tried some pink and white grud - nothing

- tried some crank baits - still nothing

i was with some guy they were using tiny #12 hook with worm chunks on it - they were catching but just the little tiny fish couple inches i was aiming for something bigger... we were fishing at the rocks to the left of the dam or funnel looking thing....

anywyas still had a good time - after spending couple hours at that part we went to the other side of the park - towards the more beachy area but still nothing - i think it was too sunny then though it was arounf 12:30pm....

anyways had a question - when using crank baits, do you generally put on some weight as well?.... i ask because it almost impossible to cast out a decent length with just crank bait specially smaller sized one.... they are just so light....