Love2fishhave2work thread

Cast-Away

Well L2FH2W, I have to say that your thread really stirred things up today, but note how positive everyone has been!

I have been a member of this board for a good 7 years now and don't post allot, but do read and enjoy this board every day. This is the only website that I read every day.

When I do contribute, it is because I feel that I have good knowledge to contribute to the answer that someone is looking for. I don't fish allot of different waters, but do consider myself very knowledgeable on the Moon River Basin and the Massasauga PP.

BTW, why have you not replied to your original thread all day today?

Edited by Cast-Away

I did not check back until today and have now responded. Not embarrassed at all but should not have "pi..ed into the wind". Clearly I had an opinion and allot of people disagreed with it making some good points. My frustration had merit on its own related to my post. But it should not have had anything to do with the rest of the posts, the people or threads that take place or what topics are discussed. People either reply or don't and that is just that. I will continue to help where I can and from time to time will post questions seeking the same and clearly keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest Johnny Bass
I did not check back until today and have now responded. Not embarrassed at all but should not have "pi..ed into the wind". Clearly I had an opinion and allot of people disagreed with it making some good points. My frustration had merit on its own related to my post. But it should not have had anything to do with the rest of the posts, the people or threads that take place or what topics are discussed. People either reply or don't and that is just that. I will continue to help where I can and from time to time will post questions seeking the same and clearly keeping my fingers crossed.

Great to hear you will stick around. I was going to reply to your Simcoe, Georgian bay post, but I thought that the current replies were satisfactory.

Georgian bay is a better fishery but you have to know the lake. Simcoe is more easier to figure out. Especially cooks bay and couch. Now get out there and post a report!

Edited by Johnny Bass