2lb 14 oz crappie --> need help quickly

Beats

Wow what a story holy excitement!!!!!

Sorry you didn't have a record in the end but you have done the community here a great service by showing how easy it really is to get an official weight done. The minute I started reading this thread this morning I kept YELLING at the monitor GO to a 7/11 with a post office or the like. I know they have them EVERYWHERE in London and the stores are OPEN 24 hours. I knew a guy who owned 3 of those type of convience stores with postal outlets a few years back.... You could likely get most clerks to help you out at any hour of the day or night who work the graveyard shift as it has to more exciting to be a part of history than to deal with drunks who always show up when you are working those shifts. LOL

Now everyone who reads this thread knows do not transport the fish alive or if you do don't mention it LOL. Next getting a certifed weight quickly is important and don't trust ANY scale unless it is certified. (I have worked in food service for 30 yrs and I have yet to see an accurate scale of any type certified or not but if it has that sticker it is legal and that is what counts). Next best option FREEZE the fish if you can't find an all night grocery store or postal outlet at a 24 hr convience store with a certified scale. Also having a preprinted off record form from the OFAH in your vehicle could be a real time saver if you are ever lucky enough to need one. LOL

Again thanks for the excitement!!!!

Edited by Canuck2fan