Good bass fishing around hamilton

purekgw

Can any one help me find a really good large mouth bass fishing spot around hamilton we where going to go to toronto islands but you need a permit to do so. So any where around hamilton probaly an hour we aren't keeping fish so dosn't matter if you can eat or not and we got boat and like fishing shallow water any one got any spots

mountsberg.

its great there, especially if u have a canoe or tin boat.

no gas motors though.

work the weeds and flats and stumps. with some natural color jigs. get there early, bass like the early morn and dusk. especially if u wanna do top water..

personally i'd probably toss some small perch minnow raps, some spooks, x raps or husky jerk, black spinner baits work well

and some jigs on heavy braid to work the stumps and heavy cover.

no dice

i say grand river then... too bad u didn;t have a smaller boat\\

the section from paris to brantford of the grand is great. as far as i know, its no live bait, and barbless hooks only. and catch and release only.

yea

good smallmouth fishing can be found on the diesturned area where the nith river meets the grand in paris. and 3 miles furthie south at the mouth of whitmans creek. sometimes u can find browns and rainbows there tooooo

smallies respond well to grubs, tubes crank and top water baits fished in deeper holes around sunken structure.