Anybody fish Montreal

Slyatv

Seems My cousin has purchased a new home /cottage on 'Ile Bazard' in The City of Montreal .. Now he is Located on the south western most 'tip' ... Shoreline property .... First of all I don't read French at all LOL... and have been invited ... he doesn't fish but has a kick ass Ski boat ..... Thought I'd turn it into a mu'ski' boat ... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :Gonefishing:

First of all Man I love those ALL FRENCH sites . Does anyone Know the english version link .... :blush:

And It's been Mentioned Smallies ,Musky etc .. But the website seems to mention different licences and such .Salmon ! ? .( as I mentioned french and I don't really get along) , , :wallbash: , Can I just go get a one day pass and fish . Or are there specified areas. ? !?!?

As a reference point he lives off Marc St. over there puts him right near the big provincial Park there..

Sounds Like a ROAD trip is in order .... Now Timing is everything... long as the fish bite on the weekends !

As I say Any help would be GREAT ! !

[email protected] to keep Quebec fishing off this link ! sorry if I stepped in it ! :canadian: BUT You GUYS would KNOW ....! ! ! ! !

Thanks for the Link ...

Thanks for the Reply's , it's 'good to Know' most times! !

My treatments are exactly that .... treatments .. ! !

Physically other than the throat cancer thing I'm back to 85 % chemo is tough on everyone I'm told .. But I'll make It .. this is week two of seven .. Thanks for caring !

Gotta Ice fish Simcoe 2009 ! ! Just try and stop me ! Who's coming to the 'spot' I think they called it Slyville last year ... Cracked me up ! ! Can't wait ! ! !

Edited by Slyatv