Any fishing in and around Tottenham?

I'm heading up to Tottenham this weekend for the bluegrass festival and will be camping out there at the conservation area. I know there's a pond there but am not too sure if it's worth fishing at all. Still, it would be nice to bring along my gear and spend some time fishing. Any suggestions?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAR BILLY!

My parents live there.

There is a stream that meanders through Alliston and Tottenham (forget the name).

Drive up concession 7 north of hwy.9 but south of hwy 89. You will have to go through a narrow bridge.

It's about 10 min from the conservation area.

I've never fished there but I've caught little brookies behind my parents place.

You'll have a blast at the festival.

Ciao!

I may be mistaken but I think there are rainbow trout in that pond.

Definitely perch, other pan fish and BIG turtles.

Fun for the kids with all the pan fish.

I have never caught a trout there but have seen some bigger fish jumping in the middle of the lake (I think they are trout - never really asked the park people though but someone mentioned that is what they were when we both saw one jump).

Let us know how you make out.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAR BILLY!

My parents live there.

There is a stream that meanders through Alliston and Tottenham (forget the name).

Drive up concession 7 north of hwy.9 but south of hwy 89. You will have to go through a narrow bridge.

It's about 10 min from the conservation area.

I've never fished there but I've caught little brookies behind my parents place.

You'll have a blast at the festival.

Ciao!

Thanks dude. Might that be the Beeton Creek? Specks would be rad given the total skunking on my last outing!

I may be mistaken but I think there are rainbow trout in that pond.

Definitely perch, other pan fish and BIG turtles.

Fun for the kids with all the pan fish.

I have never caught a trout there but have seen some bigger fish jumping in the middle of the lake (I think they are trout - never really asked the park people though but someone mentioned that is what they were when we both saw one jump).

Let us know how you make out.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be incredibly stoked if there actually are rainbows in there. I guess I'll spend some time fishing the pond and see what I can get!

Edited by Billy - Curtiss