Where can I buy swimming goggles for short-sight people (me!)

Guest Fishing For Life

Guest Fishing For Life

Hey guys,

where can I buy swimming goggles for people with short-sight?

I have gone to BPS, CCT & LeBaron and all they have are just plain goggle

which I wont be able to see things clearly after putting them on

No, i dont want to wear contacts with those plain goggles

Please help!

I shared your misery in finding a working pair of goggles that nobody seems to carry - not even in large sporting goods stores. Give the store (listed below) a try. You can get individually different prescription (>7.0+) 'eyecup' for each eye. The 'eyecups' are assembled into a slick racing swim goggles with a strap/bridge kit which you have to buy separately. The cost is around $50 for the whole ordeal. I have a pair and am quite happy with them. The only shortcoming is you'll have to wear the Fishman goggles to see while lounging by the poolside unless you have your glasses handy :rolleyes:.

Omni Swim Aquatic Supplies Inc

1085 Bellamy Road North, Scarborough, ON, M1H3C7

416-431-3334

I shared your misery in finding a working pair of goggles that nobody seems to carry - not even in large sporting goods stores. Give the store (listed below) a try. You can get individually different prescription (>7.0+) 'eyecup' for each eye. The 'eyecups' are assembled into a slick racing swim goggles with a strap/bridge kit which you have to buy separately. The cost is around $50 for the whole ordeal. I have a pair and am quite happy with them. The only shortcoming is you'll have to wear the Fishman goggles to see while lounging by the poolside unless you have your glasses handy :rolleyes:.

Omni Swim Aquatic Supplies Inc

1085 Bellamy Road North, Scarborough, ON, M1H3C7

416-431-3334

Yes I have these and they are awesome I love them for swimming. To bad you cant snorkle with them.

Edited by Musky or Specks