Grand River Carpers

denisk

I've noticed quite a jump in carp posts on the message boards in the last few weeks and I thought I'd pass along a little info for those interested. This sunday in cambridge our club is having a match if anyone would like to join us for a sunday afternoon session. By the sounds of it the weather is going to be just awesome and the river should be in excellent shape. Center Pins are allowed I know I'm bringing mine :clapping:

for more info www.matchanglingclub.com

We always have a BBQ afterwards and shoot the breeze about carp :Gonefishing:

this post wasn't intended to be spam but you can use it in your groundbait :jerry:

Non members are more than welcome :thumbsup_anim: I think at this venue we can fish at least 30 guys. If anyone knows Paul from Anglers International he used to fish this venue before he moved and he was telling me that it's absolutely infested with carp so it should be a very good day :clapping:

For a guaranteed spot please email [email protected] Also if you need a keep-net for rent please let us know in the email. Mention in the morning that you are from the OFC and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for the interest and hopefully see some of you there. Bring lots of corn it's a river :whistling: