Boat docking?

motv8tr

I was thinking I might try to find a place to dock my boat for this season. There is an outside chance that I may be able to dock it at Beans place but if not any suggestions? How much should I expect to pay for the season? I think Cliff said a place near him might have some docks? Is that right Big Cliff? I don't think I want to dock it up here, not too comfortable going out on G Bay until I get used to /learn more about operating a boat.

Thanks

Maureen

I made a few calls earlier this year for a wet slip in the kawartha lakes (pigeon, chemong, buckhorn area).

Prices I got was between $500 to $1200 for the season. Average price was $900.

Called about a month ago, and a lot of places were full. Hope that helps.

Guest gbfisher

Going rates range from $30 to $100/ft around Severn Sound.

Why go somewhere else to learn about what you have so much of in your own back yard? Best place to start if ya ask me.

Good luck with your decision.

Going rates range from $30 to $100/ft around Severn Sound.

Why go somewhere else to learn about what you have so much of in your own back yard? Best place to start if ya ask me.

Good luck with your decision.

Thanks Gb, but the biggest reason is I need to be near someone who can go with me to teach me how to operate the boat safely in waves and such....Beans at the moment is my best bet, and as far as I know somewhat willing ;) . I may dock it near by if I can afford it, but then someone has to spend the gas to come show me what I need to know.

Maureen