anyone fish near Ignace/Dryden?

dmill

Just wondering if anyone on here fishes the Ignace/Dryden area, specifically the Aretheusa, Flatrock, basket chain? Is the water up from last year? If the ice is out, how long has it been out? Do any good fishing lately? Sorry for the 20 questions-I'm heading up a week from tonight to fish flat rock, so I was just wondering what's going on up there. THANKS!

Our group will be fishing the week of June 14th. This will be the 42nd consecutive year for my dad! We have fished them all, all the way to Kukukus.

ahh now the road to Kukukus is one I wont forget in a long time ,thank god we had the work truck lol,Kukukus Heathwall forget the other but thats been the hands down BEST fishing ive ever had

I was up in Ignace about 5 years ago, I fished McNamara Lake and caught Walleye also fished Sandbar Lake and there's lots of pike holding in that lake and there is also walleye to be caught and if you go about 20 Km west of Igance theres a lake located on the south side off of 17 that holds some nice smallies.

I just returned from three days of fishing near Ignace. The waters are high. I didn't see any sign of snow or ice. And despite the cold front, we caught Walleye limits every day in short order.

• 2 months later...